Saturday, May 3, 2008

tuesday again

Page Twelve

Sat 3 May 2008 Greenfield

No, it's not Tuesday. But I'm reflecting on something I wrote on Tuesday 22 April, when it was six weeks that I was homeless and six weeks since my life had been destroyed. I was talking about all the "forgive, forgive," literature and talk there is in our society today. Believe me, I've read it all and heard it all. But if you're looking for post-modern happy talk, you won't get that here, and maybe you shouldn't be reading this. Because I despise completely anyone and everyone who had anything to do with destroying my life and taking the ones I love away from me. And since the DMH has absolutely bathed me in lies and fairy stories, I will probably never know who all the participants in this trauma were.

Update 13 August 2009: These words, opinions and feelings are as true and as with me today as they were when I wrote this post more than a year ago. I'm in Turners today, visiting for the last couple of days the anniversary - 17 months - of the stealing of my life. The Tuesday trauma. You still will not get any post-modern, quasi-eastern, happy forgive talk from me. I forgive no one who had anything to do with the stealing of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~ website ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: