Monday, May 5, 2008

psychotic spawn from hades

Page Thirteen

Monday 5 May 2008 Greenfield

I talked about this before, on an older blog that I'm getting rid of. The destruction of me and my animals began on a certain day, with a certain person. Lots of other characters joined in the moral farce before it was over, but it all began with this one sociopath. And how could I know that then, on that one single day, with this one single psycho-bitch, that everything that mattered to me and kept me going in life would be destroyed.

It's Saturday the 15th of July 2006, when she appears on the scene. I'm out in the front yard gardening and this bleached chick in a white convertible drives by and waves at me as if I'm her long-lost best friend. I've never seen her before. A short while later I'm inside my kitchen, and psycho-woman drives up to my kitchen door and wants to know about the empty apartment. And there it all begins.

This is the acoholic, drug-using, drug-selling, delusional vermin who will torment me for over 16 months, in a great variety of ways, including never letting me sleep. She will (or so she later said) make a deal with the landlady to drive me to another nervous breakdown (the landlady doesn't like me and wants me out), and in exchange she lives in the house rent-free. This piece of crap joins together with another one, the landlady, in loathing me. They are both sociopaths, conscienceless with absolutely no sense of right and wrong. They form a team, and it begins.

read more about the mafia chick.

Update 14 August 2009: That's exactly how it began. Nothing I've said about it has been lied or imagined. I'm running out of computer time, but if I weren't I'd delineate for you some of the ingenious and relentless ways this bleached chick came up with to harass me and make me physically ill. Maybe another time. And she is not in jail. Harming me was nothing special to the law, but she did other things that were illegal, but Matthew and his pals have never cared about getting her into jail. It's some of the people she's connected to that they want.

part of the book Spite and Malice.

No comments: