Tuesday, July 7, 2009

tuesday


Page Forty-two

7 July, 2009... Greenfield

I don't feel like updating any of the earlier posts today. I'm tired. Just wrote, on a different blog, a longish post about the strenuousness of trying to fight the label "nuts."

Four blogs to update, to supply explanations I didn't supply the first time around because I had to just dump my emotions on the page every day in order to carry on. And only 1 hour a day on the computer. It's a huge job that will probably never be finished. It's not like I have anything else to do, since others chose to destroy my life, but I don't have a way to get more computer time. And anyway, as I periodically have to say in my discouragement, who are the blogs for?

website

(opal pendant from www.gaelsong.com)

all photos, graphics, poems and text copyright 2008-2011 by anne nakis, unless otherwise stated. all rights reserved.

No comments: