Wednesday, October 1, 2008

the hollow men


Page Twenty-nine

wed 1 oct 2008

Last night I slept outdoors in good old Turners Falls

So it could well have been some ice-cold colleagues of Matthew's -- along with the Department of Mental Hell --ripping apart my life and my heart all along. I've known this since late June, but for a lot of reasons haven't written about it as openly as I wanted to. But now, in October, I do. I have been betrayed by what appears to be a whole host of humans belonging to several organizations, and I no longer wish to be secretive about ANY of it.

Update 17 Oct 2009: I didn't write openly about all of the things that passed between me and Matthew last year. Probably this is one thing that fed into the erroneous notion that I'm "delusional." I was trying, in some things, to protect the source of my information about all this criminal crap in my life, which led many people to believe that I didn't have a source, that I was either making it up or dreaming it up. But the words came out of HIS mouth, whoever and whatever you believe him to be, and I never dreamed up or invented a thing.

(oz folks at www.whatonearthcatalog.com)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ website ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

all photos, graphics, poems and text copyright 2008-2011 by anne nakis. all rights reserved.

No comments: