Saturday, October 4, 2008

still the rabbit hole



Page Thirty


sat 4 oct 2008 Sleeping in a laundromat in Turners Falls



I've been hanging around here in the library. Always have to find places to hang. The high school just put on some kind of a parade, and the floats were all of fairy tales and children's stories -- three little pigs, cinderella, etc. Reminding me once again that I fell down Alice in Wonderland's rabbit hole late in 2006, when all kinds of official and social service type people -- who are meant to help --started lying to me. The DMH lied and disappeared everyone I love, leaving me a homeless bum. And then Matthew adds his own gruesome tidbits to the already grim story of my days. No one will say where the animals are, if dead or alive, how long this "protection" might go on, how it works, etc.

Update 9 Oct 2009: A year later, it's all the same. I never, it seems, escape Alice's rabbit-hole world of nothing being as it seems and no one telling much truth, until death. I'll say again that I fell into Alice's rabbit hole, into a world of lies and smoke and mirrors and meanness and surreal illogic in November of 2006, and I'm not out yet. Maybe I never get out.

website

No comments: