Wednesday, June 25, 2008

wrongly and cruelly done



Page Twenty-seven

wed 25 june 2008 Greenfield

To reiterate: Whatever the landlady, and the Turners Falls town officials, and the police, and the sheriff's department, and many more have been doing in relation to me for the last seven months (or more) and for whatever reason, it has been wrongly and cruelly done.

Whatever they have been thinking about, they did NOT think about me. As a citizen, as a renter, as a client, I had a right to have the bylaws of the town upheld in my behalf. I had a whole series of rights to be upheld: human, civil, tenant, client. They have largely been totally ignored, totally broken.

They did not think about anything they have done to me. For the first time in my life, I don't have animals. No one to say good-bye to when I leave, hello to when I return. No one to love, and love me. No meaning and purpose in my hours. No joy. No hope. The many, many people who have deceived me, controlled my life behind my back, disappeared my animals and told lots of lies about it, and much other despicable unlawful, immoral weasling... those people still have their homes to go to, still have what's dear to them, still have meaning and purpose and whatever in their lives gives them joy. They do not have two towns worth of people tearing apart their mental and physical health, tearing apart the fabric of their lives. This has all been wrongly and cruelly done, and if it had been done to YOU, I'm pretty sure you'd be feeling similarly to the way I do.

Update 20 October 2009: All I can say, all this time later, is ditto ditto ditto. And the consequences of these people's actions and their lack of compassion and their abrogation of my rights go on and on inside me, without relief, in spite of antidepressant pills. Two days before I wrote this original post, I finally figured out that there was something criminal going on in my life. A day or two later, Matthew Lacoy confirmed that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ website ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(celtic knot at www.gaelsong.com)

No comments: