Thursday, June 5, 2008

nemo, braon, sehnen, mishi

Page Twenty-three

thurs 5 june 2008 Greenfield

anne nakis: nemo, braon, sehnen, mishi. these are my phony names on my on-line journals.

Back long ago when I repeatedly asked the DMH and the CSS for a network, a word-of-mouth network of talk-to-talk-to to help find a home for me and the animals, they couldn't bloody well be bothered. But now that they've destroyed my life, destroyed me, NOW they can get together a network. And it's good-sized. All the clients they have walking these streets who are drinking, drugging, stealing, prostituting, beating on each other, and yet there's a network for little old sober, law-abiding (mostly) me. Isn't that amazing? Isn't it nice that they can get off their lazy, moribund keesters AFTER they've sat around drinking coffee, letting my life be destroyed. They collect their pay from the taxpayers for being lazy, dull-witted, and for FAILING to do the job their paid to do: help.

Update 10 December 2009: The things I didn't know when I wrote this... Later in June I would find out. The people watching me and following me were not working for the DMH after all. In July Matthew Lacoy would tell me that they were working with HIM, and that there were very bizarre reasons for these people being in my face everywhere I went. I had thought they were DMH people because I couldn't find any OTHER reason for it. I had reported the dismal "service" of the DMH to the governor's office several times, and to Health and Human Services. I'd also said I wouldn't survive the loss of my animals for very long, as this is what I truly believed. So when I developed an unwanted entourage, I thought the DMH, with the governor's lackey breathing down their necks, were keeping this ridiculous eye on me.

I don't apologize for the anger here, as I don't apologize for it anywhere. My whole life had been taken from me by a collection of reprehensible people, and as if that weren't enough to bear, I found myself watched and followed by yet another collection of reprehensible people. If you believe that federal people are fine and upstanding in some way, you're very much mistaken.

~~~~~~~~~~ website ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: