Wednesday, December 30, 2009

wednesday 30 december 2009




turners falls

See ya later, 2009. I ended 2008 deeply disappointed in trying to communicate with people on the internet, and now I end 2009 the same way.

I write 5 on-line journals on 4 different websites, and now am knitting them together into one conglomerate website. I've hoped for nearly two years that I'll find people about my age with about my interests, and people who might be just a bit peeved about what was done to me and my animals. But it simply doesn't happen. I go on writing for other reasons now, but it's not easy. Like standing at a podium, speaking to an empty room. Or a room full of the deaf.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

read... Mishibone... Neverending solitaire...

~~~~ website ~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: