Wednesday, November 4, 2009

wednesday 4 november 2009


Turners Falls

Ah, all the updating of last year's blog posts. This is the blog I've been the slowest with. It's a lot of work, and a lot of thinking about things from last year that still hurt a great deal. From time to time I'm burnt out and have to take a break.

Last year at this time I was living in Peskeomskut Park in Turners Falls, whereas now I'm living in a rented bedroom in Greenfield. But two years ago, in November 2007, I was still in my own life, in my own home with my animals, living the last November we would ever have together. Three Novembers, so different from each other, and yet each bloated with pain in its own special way.

website.

(all photos, graphics, poems and text copyright 2008-2011 by anne nakis, unless otherwise stated. all rights reserved)

No comments: