Thursday, January 29, 2009

dante's 9th circle for each of them


Page Thirty-nine


thurs 29 jan 2009 Northampton


HELL IS OTHER PEOPLE ...j.p.sartre


and I could add: especially an egomaniac named matthew. not to mention his misogyny, which I have now mentioned. particularly angry at him today

Update 21 Aug 2009: I've read recently about people with Asperger's having shutdowns (I have those all the time) and meltdowns when too much anger, stress and anxiety have accumulated. I was living in meltdown for many months, but I wasn't delusional. I've also read recently that it's not uncommon for people on the autism spectrum to be labelled as some kind of psychotic when they meltdown.

Matthew was a special target for my rage. Both because he was the only "protector"(if the things he told me about my life were true) who was allowed to spend a lot of time with me, and because he had said he loved me. There are many posts on the blogs I wrote last year that are full of anger at this bizarre, ugly situation, and Matthew was often the target. As he remains.

website

1 comment:

Unknown said...

anne - where are you ... are you still interested in the apt. in charlemont ? Richad.hendrick@gmail.com